- Caramel Frappuccino, no whip. I lovemy caramel frappuccino, but I don’t like whipped cream, so I always opt out. This is my go-to during mid-terms and finals.
- Green Tea Frappuccino, no whip. I like green tea and this drink hits the spot when I’m craving it. Again, I opt out for whipped cream.
- Iced Green Tea Latte, Shaken. My doctor always says I need to take in more calcium and need to drink milk, but I really don’t like the taste of milk… so this has become my solution. It’s green tea powder, I believe classic (their sweetener), and milk. I will quickly and easily drink a venti size, so it must count for something, right?
- Strawberry Black Tea Lemonade. This is such a refreshing drink on hot days. Especially with summer right around the corner, I think this will be one of my go-to drinks.
- Raspberry Black Tea Lemonade. This one is a lot sweeter than the strawberry one, but still very refreshing for those hot summer days.
Readers, what are some of your faves from Starbucks? Do you have different ones for different times of the year? Let me know in the comments below!
**Pictures from Starbucks.com**