Hello loves! So as you can tell from the title, I’ve been nominated for the Beauty Blogger of the month award by the beautiful and lovely, Megan, so please go check her blog out for me. Also you can find the original post here. Here are my answers to the questions:
- Where does your makeup inspiration come from? Everywhere and everyone. I see wonderful looks on instagram, twitter, etc. My looks mainly consist of neutrals since I love a simple, everyday look.
- What are 3 of your makeup Holy Grail products you cannot live without? I’m head over heels for F.A.B. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay. It’s a must, especially those prone to breakouts. Anytime I stop using this, my skin gets noticeably worse and anytime my skin isn’t doing well, this clears it up within the first few days of use! My second one would be Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer spray. I flat iron my hair almost on a daily / whenever I wash my hair and so far I’ve loved this heat protector over others that I’ve tried. Last but not least, Lancome CILS Booster XL. This primer for your mascara does wonders! I love how it lengthens and makes any dull, average Joe, mascara look 10xs better! I use this under any mascara that I have a love / hate relationship with. Sometimes I love the staying power but it doesn’t give me that length I’m looking for, and this primer makes it look stunning.
- What is your makeup signature look which you have on most of the time? I’d say a bold eyeliner look; whether it be a cat eye, or not, I usually always have eyeliner and mascara on. Oh, and can’t forget the pop of color on your cheeks.
- Let us know your favorite makeup brands. I have quite a few different things that I love from all different brands, but if I had to pick a brand that I’ve constantly stuck with, it would be Smashbox for their Studio Skin foundation.
- Your ultimate makeup pet peeve. When you’ve completely over done it. When it’s no longer, “oh she looks like she has a lot on,” and it is now a, “wow, that girl looks like a clown.” I would also say eyeliner and cat eyes, but we all have those days where it just aint happening.
- You’ve heard all the hype about this product, bought it, tried it and don’t understand what all the fuss is about…name that product. I can’t say there’s any product that I bought into the hype for and didn’t care for it. I do have a BeautyBlender sponge, and I like it. I do have the GlamGlow ThirstyMud, and like it; minus the fact that my skin is a little sensitive towards it, it works wonderfully. I also bought the Naked3 Palette and I absolutely love it.
- Concealer OR foundation only for the rest of your life. Choose one and tell us the reason. I would say concealer. If I take care of my skin and eat properly / healthy, my skin and I get along great. I also like to let my skin breath most days, so I only use concealer anyway. If you’re having a bad skin day, you could cover most of your face in concealer, blend blend blend, and you would love wonderful.
Here are my nominations for the award (in no particular order):
Have a great day lovelies!