Hello my loves! Sorry for the late post, but I was tagged by the lovely Vanessa, of ThatChicFashionBlog. You can see her bottom 15 things here; maybe you’ll see some things you can’t stand to wear too! Now, onto the things I wouldn’t wear:
1. Bejeweled / Bedazzled things. I just… I just can’t. I can handle it to an extent, but once it covers more than 10% of your clothing, we have a problem. How is wearing bejeweled pants comfortable, like, doesn’t it hurt to sit?
2. Excessive Animal Print. No. Just. No. Never. Small accents are okay with me, but being covered head to toe in this… yeah, no. I think it looks okay when it’s just shoes or just sunglasses. Keep in mind, don’t pair this with other patterns; keep it simple.
3. Flared Jeans. I was into this when I was in elementary and middle, but after 6th grade, I was over it and I thought it looked weird on me. I don’t think I’ll be revisiting this old trend anytime soon.
4. Platform shoes. I like the look of some, but it’s just not for me. You’re more likely to catch me in platform heels, not shoes.
5. Vulger Graphic Tees. I think my grandfather would throw a fit, and my mother would be embarrassed, my dad would probably shake his head, and my grandmother would scold me. Aside from the disapproval from my family, I was never really into this trend. I’m not a huge fan of wearing shirts that have words on them, and having the shirt say F*CK YOU isn’t appealing to me.
6. Pot / Weed Designs. I don’t need to know that you’re into weed and being high. I also don’t need to be walking around getting the stink eye from adults.
7. Choker Necklaces. I really can’t stand the constriction and that feeling.
8. Crocs. Never really liked them.
9. Fur. I’m okay and guilty of faux fur, just not the entire jacket or outfit. That’s just too much.
10. One Shoulder. I think it looks weird on me, and kind of in general.
11. Circle Glasses. It does look good on some people, but it looks really weird on me.
12. Black Lipstick. I just can’t. No.
13. I think a few feathers on accessories are okay, but they should stay off clothes.
14. Monogrammed stuff. I just don’t think they’re cute. Or at least not this ‘font’ or style.
15. I don’t know how I feel about camo yet, but colored ones are a for sure no.
Readers, let me know in the comments below what you would never wear.
**Images created using Polyvore**