Hello my lovelies!
This is my MOTD (makeup of the day). Don’t mind the little decal popping out under the mascara, I have my makeup sitting on top of my laptop at the moment for this picture.
While it is summer and I don’t like having a bunch of stuff on my face, I decided that I wanted to test how some of these products hold out.
What’s on my face today:
- Naked3 Palette (eyeshadow used: Burnout and Factory)
- Naked Basics Palette (eyeshadow used: Naked2 and Faint)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Potion in Eden (forgot to include in photo and review here)
- Nars Orgasm Blush
- Nars Creamy Concealer in Light 2 (Vanilla) and Light 3 (Honey)
- Maybelline FitMe Liquid Foundation in 110
- DiorShow Waterproof Mascara
- Clinique Waterproof Mascara (used on bottom lashes)
- They’re Real Gel Eyeliner (review here)
- First Aid Beauty Lip Therapy Balm
- Bite Beauty Honey Lip Lacquer in Cienna
- Kat Von D Setting Spray
Whew. That was a lot of searching and linking of products… Hope you guys enjoy.
Don’t forget to let me know if you’ve tried any of these before!