Here’s just a quick tag featuring my bunnies.
- What is your pet’s name?I have two bunnies; Sparkles and Truffles.
- What kind of pet is it and what breed?Sparkles is a pure breed polish, while we believe Truffles is mixed polish.
- How long have you had your pet?I’ve known Sparkles for 4 years, had her for 3. Truffles I’ve had for 2 years.
- How did you get your pet?Sparkles was originally a classroom pet at my mom’s school. The teacher wasn’t able to take her home for the summer so my boyfriend and I took her in. The teacher decided that if we wanted, we could keep her, and that’s how she ended up with us. Truffles on the other hand, we went to a pet store to pick up more food and saw him by himself. He looked so much like Sparkles, I refused to leave without him. We went in for bunny food, came out with that and a bunny.
- How old is your pet?Sparkles is about 4-5 years old, and Truffles is about 2-3 years old.
- What are some quirky things about your pet’s personality?Sparkles is feisty and very independent, but loves a good head scratch. She loves to run around the house and play chase. Truffles is very shy and loves to go outside to dig; he even moves the gravel around by picking them up and tossing them somewhere else.
- What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?It means the world to me. Only after we had them, did I learn that I’m a bit allergic to their dander and the hay; but even knowing that, I love having them around and playing with them.
- What are some of your favorite past times with your pet?Some of my favorite past times is when Sparkles finally got acquainted with my and would eat snacks from my hand. My favorite memories are when we take them outside into the yard to run around and play.
- What are the nicknames that you call your pet?We actually don’t have any nicknames for them. Brian calls Truffles “doo-doo boy” when he makes a huge mess all over after we just finished cleaning (potty training him is super hard compared to training Sparkles).
Do any of you have furry friends? Let me know about them in the comments, or even do the tag yourself!